Paulaner Hefe-Weizen natural cloudy
Wheat beer or Weizenbier is superbly refreshing and tingly – the ideal summer drink. In recent years, it has increasingly become a lifestyle beer and is particularly popular with the younger generations.
SpecialitiesThe Paulaner Hefe-Weizen natural cloudy beer is our brewery’s best-selling product. Specifically cultivated, top-fermented yeast give it its unmistakable character: sparklingly mild and fruity with a delicate yeast flavour. The eye is immediately drawn to its gleaming orange colour, its uniform cloudiness and the large head. The unfiltered brewing method allows it to retain its natural authenticity along with the many vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
5.5 % vol.
A Weizen glass and a wheat beer – the perfect teamWheat beer tastes best, naturally well-cooled, when drunk from a typical beer glass. The wheat beer glass with the slim, heavy base and round tulip-like body keeps the head intact until the end.
The pouring ritualIdeally, rinse the wheat beer glass with cold water first. This keeps the head in check. Important! Hold the glass at an angle while pouring. Place the bottle on the edge of the glass and let the liquid gold flow slowly into the glass.
When poured this way, the foam blossoms to form a majestic, gleaming head. Wheat beer is, by the way, a beer for those with individual taste: first, only pour out about three quarters of the contents of the bottle. Then, rotate the bottle to release the yeast from the bottom and give the remaining beer its individual taste.
Now it is time to Prost! Make sure to use the bottom of the glass as this area is reinforced with thicker glass.
- The 11.2 oz bottle Quenches your thirst and ideal for parties. Enjoy straight from the bottle.
- 16.9 oz bottle Is and remains a classic. Of course, the 16.9 oz bottles are also available in a practical two-person crate containing 20 bottles.
- The handy six-pack With 6 x 11.2 oz bottles, this is a classic and always a welcome present.
- A dozen tastes even better For a slightly larger round among friends. 12 x 16.9 oz bottles.
- 24 x as good No party should be without a couple of cooled bottles of beer. Our practical 11.2 oz bottle is therefore now available in a 24-pack.
- Our 11.2 oz can The simplest and most secure way of enjoying beer. Ideal for travelling.
- The eight-pack The six-pack’s bigger brother. From now on it’s: I can’t wait for eight. For everyone who wants it bigger and better there is now the eight-pack. 8x 11.2 oz cans.
- The 50 l barrel For celebrating and socialising.