Paulaner Oktoberfest Märzen
The Oktoberfest, the world’s greatest folk festival, attracts millions of visitors every year and of course, there’s a special beer here too. But, whether it’s in a bottle or in a Wiesn beer mug, the Paulaner Oktoberfest Märzen is available the whole year round. Its clear amber colour, malty taste, with hints of toffee, and its zesty bitterness will instantly turn your own four walls into an Oktoberfest tent.
Product descriptionA golden, bottom-fermented, typical Bavarian speciality beer for the Oktoberfest, fermented to medium strength, with a malty and very mildly bitter taste.
Serving suggestionA Bavarian sausage salad and all the delicacies to satisfy even a true Bavarian: Hendl, Würstl or a pig roasted in Wiesn beer on a spit.
5,8 % vol.
- The 11.2 oz bottle Quenches your thirst and ideal for parties. Enjoy straight from the bottle.
- The handy six-pack With 6 x 11.2 oz bottles, this is a classic and always a welcome present.
- A dozen tastes even better For a slightly larger round among friends. 12 x 11.2 oz bottles.
- A four-pack of our six-pack The classic pack now comes in fours. Four six-packs of 11.2 oz bottles in one box.
- 24 x as good No party should be without a couple of cooled bottles of beer. Our practical 11.2 oz bottle is therefore now available in a 24-pack.
- The 50 l barrel For celebrating and socialising.